The Real Bio

Im a smart black kid who tells it how it is. I don't bullshit or fabricate facts. If I don't know something, I get off my ass and I look it up.

Im a man of God, athlete, musician (Classical to Hip-hop trumpeter, singer, MC and songwriter), philosopher, scholar, poet, recreational fighter, semi professional gamer, writer, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Short and sweet I made a conscious decision at the age of 4 I would be a product of my imagination not my environment.
This blog exists for 2 reasons.

1 - To show you that you can do it too.

2 - Cause I always perform best when I have an audience.


Without any further a due, ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mindset

Its all that stands in your way. A human being is nothing without his mind and soul, therefore the flesh and outward apperances are of less importance then we think. This is a fact fighters and soilders know well. But you can apply this to anything in life. Master your mindset and you take a huge step towards mastering yourself. You can do this by:

Never doubting yourself

When reaching a wall or problem, cut out the panic and demorilaztion. Simply adapt to the situation

The as positive as you possibly can. Give good and get good.

Guard the closest inner circle of people in your life with your life. Build this into the person you want to be.

No matter how small a step forward acknoledge it as progress. Never look back and keep going forward.

If your naturally very ambitious, angry, sad, excited, curious, viscious, or any nature, find a way to control it and have it work for the greatest good in your life you possibly can while doing the least hurt to others.

You'll be ok I have faith.

-God Bless and keep your head up

No comments:

Post a Comment