The Real Bio

Im a smart black kid who tells it how it is. I don't bullshit or fabricate facts. If I don't know something, I get off my ass and I look it up.

Im a man of God, athlete, musician (Classical to Hip-hop trumpeter, singer, MC and songwriter), philosopher, scholar, poet, recreational fighter, semi professional gamer, writer, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Short and sweet I made a conscious decision at the age of 4 I would be a product of my imagination not my environment.
This blog exists for 2 reasons.

1 - To show you that you can do it too.

2 - Cause I always perform best when I have an audience.


Without any further a due, ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

And so it begins. How about Copywright Infringement? (Shhhh)

The Set ups done...

The page designing is finally over...

All I can say is...

(I love using pictures so get used to random images) Since this is my 1st post, its good for you guys to get a feel for what i like so you know if this is a blog youre gunna wanna read. Heres a bunch of stuff thats had influence on me in one way or another lemme know if you fux with it @ Www.Twitter.com/AyeJizay Follow and Ask Away™

Lets do this A-Z to make it interesting...



All the cast from family matters..."Did I do that?" CLASSIC!
Bear Grylls...I mean look at him...hes eating a snake in the wild climbing down a fuckin mountain!
Charmander Charmelon and Charizard.... Weve been doing work together since the 1st 150.
Dear Momma...R.I.P you are and will forever be missed.

Ecstasy...The drug i only did and will only do once (ok twice but the 1st time was THE BUSINESS)
F... I got my 1st in high school and realized the education system is a load of bullshit cause I was gettin A's on tests just never did homework.
Ghana...THEY ALMOST DID IT!


Hung...funny show

Illmatic... One of the best MCs of all time. Jay z an't got shit on him.
John Mayer... The mans a genius. Big ups to Gravity.
Kim Kardashian before she became a Ho...     Damn.
Lordaeron...Cause when i did play WoW, I didn't wanna be a Dont Ask Dont Tell Orc (Hows that for politically correct)

Mary Jane... I don't know if you love me...but i sure as hell love you.
Negrodamus... He sees the future.

Ill post O-Z on the next one my brains kinda sizzled at the moment (yes these posts are all spontaneous concoctions) Till the next 1. Www.Twitter.com/AyeJizay Follow and Ask Away. God Bless n Positive Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment