The Real Bio

Im a smart black kid who tells it how it is. I don't bullshit or fabricate facts. If I don't know something, I get off my ass and I look it up.

Im a man of God, athlete, musician (Classical to Hip-hop trumpeter, singer, MC and songwriter), philosopher, scholar, poet, recreational fighter, semi professional gamer, writer, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Short and sweet I made a conscious decision at the age of 4 I would be a product of my imagination not my environment.
This blog exists for 2 reasons.

1 - To show you that you can do it too.

2 - Cause I always perform best when I have an audience.


Without any further a due, ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Focus


Something thats taken me a long time in life to master but i pretty much have a grip on it now. Often people will set goals and stick with them but along the way they lose this. Life distracts us and before we know it our hopes and dreams get discarded and thrown away...the more you do this the easier it is to give up on anything in life period until apathy becomes apart of who you are. Im telling you this from pure life experience trust me. In order to gain focus you must simpify and consalidate your life. This is as simple as changing your mindset. Realize what your prioritys in life are, what you literally MUST do. Once you get those in order living becomes alot easier. If you can consolidate those things even further than by all means go ahead. Instaed of "1)Clean house 2)Pay rent 3)get food" just say 1)take care of home. The simplier you can make focus on the future. See yourself everyday as a work in progress thats constantly getting better to keep a positive mindset and youll be just fine.


life the deeper you can get into it, the more enjoyment you get out of it, the easier it is to set a goal and stay
God Bless and have a good 1. Heres a random pic. Yeah i know its lame but it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment