The Real Bio

Im a smart black kid who tells it how it is. I don't bullshit or fabricate facts. If I don't know something, I get off my ass and I look it up.

Im a man of God, athlete, musician (Classical to Hip-hop trumpeter, singer, MC and songwriter), philosopher, scholar, poet, recreational fighter, semi professional gamer, writer, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Short and sweet I made a conscious decision at the age of 4 I would be a product of my imagination not my environment.
This blog exists for 2 reasons.

1 - To show you that you can do it too.

2 - Cause I always perform best when I have an audience.


Without any further a due, ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Freewill

There comes a time in life when you realize you can't hold the world or the people in it to your own standards. If you try to do so, the pressure will cause you endless unrest to the point where you cant even meet your own expectations. In order for ANYONE to grow freewill MUST be respected. It is truly one of the greatest gifts God has blessed us with. Its what seperates men from angels, what gives humanity its deepest points of beauty along with its greatest abominations. To restrict someones freewill is a crime against life itself. Even if their decisions are wrong, let them make them and learn, for history will tell us that the more we try to supress people and take away their freedoms the more animalistic and savage they act.


You know me I gotta go deep on em. Cant stop wont stop don't ever quit was what my pops had me saying at 6 so what do you expect lol. How about a picture thats introspective?

No comments:

Post a Comment